1. Parents seeking admission of their ward must register the name in advance.
2. Registration to the Nursery class starts normally in the month of December as per the date schedule published. Registration for the admission to other classes depends on the availability of seats. Registration does not guarantee admission and the validity of the registration is only for 3 months from the date of registration.
3. Application for admission should be made on the prescribed form obtained with prospectus from the school office.
4. No student will be admitted unless he / she produces a Transfer Certificate from his / her previous recognized school. Students seeking admission to class I must produce an official Birth certificate.
5. The date of birth once entered in the admission register of the school will not be changed, as it is against the law.
6. A student applying for admission will be subjected to an entrance test and interview. 7. Those students who join the school at any time of the current academic year will have to pay the complete fee of that academic year even if they join late.
8. Admission to all classes is on the basis of merit, interview and availability of seats. No recommendation of any nature shall be entertained. The decision of the management about admission is final.
9. At the time of admission a student has to submit the following documents:
a) Transfer Certificate (Original Copy) from the previous recognized school duly signed by the principal concerned.
b) Aadhar Card.
c) Progress report of the previous class passed.
d) Conduct certificate, if applicable.
e) Birth Certificate from the Municipality/ Panchayat.
f) Two passport size photographs of the student.
10. If a candidate who is applying for admission comes from a school outside the state of Punjab, a counter signed migration certificate should be submitted.
11. The parents may be advised to withdraw the child in case they do not fit in with the regulations of the school or not capable of any improvement or if the parents themselves do not co-operate with the school authority.
12. Students may be removed or dismissed from the school on the following grounds:
1. Constant weakness in studies.
2. Irregularity in attendance.
3. Behavior problem.
4. Over age in class.
5. Non payment of fees or chronic irregularity in payment.
6. Moral breach considered serious by the school management.
13. Parents who wish to withdraw their child from the school will have to submit an application for the Transfer certificate in the prescribed form given on the school diary. The Transfer certificate will be issued 48 hours after the receipt of the application. No student will be issued a transfer certificate until all the school fees and other dues are cleared.
14. Enrollment in Little Flower Convent School implies on the part of the students and parents, willingness to comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
15. Both students and parents must read all the rules printed on the school prospectus, school diary and circulars. Additions and amendments in the rules and regulations of the school shall be notified through school diary and circulars time to time. The latest copy of the prospectus and school diary shall remain valid for official reference. Ignorance of the rules will not be taken as an excuse.