1. School fee must be paid in four installments before the due date. Defaulters will have to pay the late fee.
2. Fee must be paid for the period during which the student's name is on the roll. If the fee is in arrears continuously, the name of the student will be removed from the rolls.
3. All fees and other dues must be cleared before the terminal examinations. Defaulters will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
4. No reduction of the fee will be made for broken periods of attendance.
5. Fee receipt / bank vouchers must be retained and produced as a proof of payment if needed.
6. The fee once paid is not refundable.
Leave and absence
1. Leave is not granted except on prior written application from the parent/guardian and that too
only for serious reasons. In all the cases permission is at the discretion of the Principal. Those
who absent themselves for 10 consecutive days without the prior permission are liable to have
their names struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh
2. Those absent for one or two days for any reasons ( including sickness) should get it entered in the Leave /Absence Record of the school diary by the parents / guardian and must get it sanctioned by their class teacher on the very following day. The absentees must submit a leave letter to the principal on the day of reporting. It must also be entered in the Leave / Absence Record of the diary.
3. In the likelihood of a pupil's absence for more than a couple of days due to serious reasons, the parent must apply for leave in advance and produce a medical certificate in case of illness on the day of reporting to the school.